header

Pages

12.17.2010

Paintings

I can't believe it's been so long since I have posted! I feel like I've really been slacking off- but I havn't! This time of year is crazy for everyone, even more so for crafters like me trying to make cards and presents (I made about 100 Christmas cards to send out this year!), and even more so for crafters who are music teachers. Since I teach at 2 schools, I have a grand total of 6 separate holiday concerts. I love them so much, but it is time consuming and physically draining at times!

I don't have any of my usual cards to share today, but I will show you 2 paintings I did recently. They are both available as print-your-own Christmas cards in my Etsy shop, including a free 8.5x11 print-sized jpeg as well. Click on the pics below for a direct link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...