header

Pages

2.07.2011

Make it Mondays (again?)

Yes, I'm back (just like I said I would be) with another post for Papertrey Ink's Make it Mondays. This card and the other one I made are super similar. Why didn't I post them together? Well, I normally would have, but the rules state that each entry must have it's own url. I think I like how this one turned out better!

If I have time this week, you might see another entry from me for this challenge. Is it because the prize is awesome? You betcha! Go check it out if you haven't yet!!




4 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I love how you utilized the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you set off the label, stamping it directly on the cardstock and then threading the floss. Fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love how you have added the floss to tie the banner to the card! Great one layer card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...