header

Pages

10.23.2011

YCU Challenge #3

Welcome to the third challenge at Young Crafters Unite! This time, the theme is masculine cards. A tough task for most of us, I'm sure. Luckily, I had some manly supplies on hand and I really liked how it came out!

I bought that star embossing folder a few months ago on clearance for about $2, and I don't think I have ever used it! I'm glad it saw the light of day when I made this card. I hope you choose to join us this month, and make sure to check out the samples from the DT:

4 comments:

  1. Awesome masculine card! The embossing and twine add just the right amount of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black embossing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card Jen! Love that embossing and twine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...