header

Pages

6.05.2013

Oh Happy Day!!


Today I have another project using some of the new Avery Elle goodies, since I am a guest designer this month!! Woohoo!

Yesterday I showed you some great sets designed by my friend Nina, and today I have a lovely die set by JJ, and a stamp set that you will just NEED to have in your collection!



....and here's my card!!


For more inspiration, please visit the Avery Elle blog! :)

                                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------


For more info on my Gallery Idol card, please visit HERE. Or, you can get a direct link to the entries by clicking on the widget on the right-hand side bar.

16 comments:

  1. Holy moly...I love this so much, I can't breathe:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOLD! And I think you sold one to Laura, too - I actually had to go back and check to see if it was you or Laura who made this! Vibrant and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer this stunning! We are so lucky to have you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You need sunglasses for it and I just love the graphic modern design! You did JJ proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly!!!!! heehee! Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! SO STUNNING!! and pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah! THAT'S how you rock the neons! Pass me my shades! ;D
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this totally stopped me in my tracks...love the bold neon colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...