header

Pages

9.02.2014

ric#67

Today is the first day of school...yay!   I always get excited to see the kids again, but it also stinks because it takes me at least a week to get back into "school mode."  My first week back usually consists of naps every day after work- do any of you other teachers out there have similar first weeks? :)

Today we have a new challenge up at the Runway Inspired Challenge.  Check it out:


source: style.com




I was mostly inspired by the bold black and white- I went with polka dots on my card, although the model's outfit looks like it has a twist on houndstooth (I zoomed all the way in to check it out!).

The stamps are from Altenew- I refrained from using flowers because I wanted to think a bit outside the box :)  I hope you choose to play along - you can win a prize from Simon Says Stamp - but also make sure to visit the DT:

Lindsay- Note To Self
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks
Karolyn Loncon - Paper Therapy
Gayatri - Handmade by G3
Mayuri - Candles in the Garden
Taheerah Atchia - *Fill Your Paper With The Breathings of Your {Heart}*
Kristen will be joining us later in the week!

Later, gators!

5 comments:

  1. I love this...such a fun contrast between the purple bicycle and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the framed out look and the softness of the stamping/splatter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME take on the inspiration piece. Love that polka dot frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The framing is awesome and so is the subtle splatter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, your card is gorgeous! I was wondering how you did the shadow?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...